I dropped Mark and Shayne at Thoroughbred Park Race Course at lunch time today. Maccas has a marqui and managers went by invitation only. They had no idea what to expect! I was amazed at the way the girls were all dressed up. Very Exciting!!I still haven't seen him so I am guessing he has and is still having a good time??!!

The little Bourke's parrot doesn't seem to be doing too well at the moment but the baby galah has started eating. He can't eat seed but is eating Weetbix and a little bit of soft grass seed which he chews and throws out mostly!

The little Bourke's parrot doesn't seem to be doing too well at the moment but the baby galah has started eating. He can't eat seed but is eating Weetbix and a little bit of soft grass seed which he chews and throws out mostly!
No comments:
Post a Comment