Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

One year on!

At 12.30am Mark fell in the hallway and cut his head quite badly - lots of blood and probably could have done with stitches - but I cleaned it up and steri-stripped it instead. Looks like he will have a bit of a black eye. Why today of all days!!! I can't believe it!
Five, four, three, two. one. . . BLAST-OFF....................... Nope - Black Mountain is on fire !!!


And twelve months on....... - how lucky we are to have both of these boys and Mark has come so far and achieved so much. I am very proud of the young man he has become - except when he spills Milo all over his bedroom! Both boys are amazing, very mature and with very different outlooks and futures than they had 12 months ago. I am very proud of both of them and very thankful to all the people (and there were many) who did so much for Mark on the night of the accident and all the way through this year - what amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment